Gmail is one of the most popular email app and services, It comes pre-install on Android. Therefore, It offers a wide range of features to use and functionality. The tools seem to be quite helpful but some users don’t like this much so far.
There could be various reasons why people don’t want to use Gmail. Therefore, today we are going to share the top 5 Best Gmail applications to use in 2021. Not to mention, Gmail App is a medium to open your respective email service.
5 Best Gmail Alternatives in 2021
There are a lot of popular Gmail alternatives available, instead of relying on a sole Email app service or opting for a privacy-centric email service. Before continuing, why people don’t want to use Google Mail service is because it’s not end-to-end encrypted instead Google used to store their data that’s why a lot of people are not comfortable with using Gmail app service on their device So without further ado, let’s check this out.
ProtonMail – Best Privacy-Focused Alternative to Gmail
It is one of the well-known privacy-focused mail app services, which is based in Switzerland. Unlike, Gmail it offers end-to-end encryption and it didn’t collect any personal information while creating an email account. Talking about security, it’s an open-source encryption library where they have integrated an AES, RSA, and OpenPGP (Military-grade Encryption).
- End-to-end Encryption
- Expiring Message
- Open Source
- Platform: Web, Android, and iOS
There are two different versions available, Free and Premium. Whereas, Free Version offers 500MB of storage with 150 Messages per day. Although, the Paid version offers a domain choice, priority customer support, custom filters, and more. You can upgrade your plan by $4 per month.
This is another popular email service, owned by Microsoft. It is quite similar to Gmail with the integration of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote. However, Outlook is free but it’s a Freemium where outlook server ads. If you want to remove ads you can upgrade to premium by spending ^6.99 per month and $69.99 per year.
- Integrated MS Office Suit
- Custom Domain Support
- Scanning and Removal of Malicious documents
- 5GB free OneDrive Storage Support
- Platform: Web, Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS
Microsoft Free Version does have 15GB of Storage but with an upgrade, you can unlock custom domain names, 1TB of OneDrive storage, and more. If you already owned and use the Microsoft Office 365 subscription then you don’t have to separately purchase the OneDrive.
This is another great Gmail alternative, it offers an ad-free experience and 5G of free storage. It does have some utilities which are integrated with the Zoho Mail. However, you can host a custom domain likewise you can upgrade to premium membership including Zoho Mail Lite or either Zoho Mail Premium to unlock additional features and users.
- Ad-Free Experience
- Integrated Zoho Workplaces
- Zoho CRM integrated
- Free Business Tier
- Platform: Web, Android, and iOS
- Custom Email Support
- 5 Custom Email for Business for Free
Zoho Mail is quite helpful especially for a small organization, Like Zoho productivity app integration like Google and Microsoft such as Calendar Reminders, Task, and much more.
Old-classic, Yahoo Mail offers customize look and feel allowing users to choose different theming options. Here is having features like group conversations View Emails by topic, Use Filters, and much more. As for the free version, it having ads on the free version.
- 1TB free Storage
- Customization features
- Google Drive/ Dropbox integration
- Platform: Android, iOS, and Web.
The best thing about Yahoo Mail was it offers a 1TB of free storage where other email service goes up to 15GB highest for a free version.
As we have mentioned above are industry-leading Gmail alternatives that you can use. But if you are Apple users then you can opt for iCloud.
This is the best mail utilize for Apple Users, here you need Apple ID to use this service it offers 5GB of Free Space with 20MB of attachment capped. Although, this comes very hand especially for Apple users and for Privacy-focused users.
- No Ads
- Enhanced UI
- Available: macOS, Windows, iOS, Web
It supports IMAP and SMTP protocols but it didn’t have POP3, Apple best known for privacy-focused features and integration along with a smooth user experience. Likewise, here you can also use the filter but it doesn’t have great spam filtering sometimes it kicked useful emails.
Hopefully, this guide helps you to find the best app for your choice of email service. If you use any other email service which is not mentioned in this article but if you feel it worth mention and people should try this. Then, also if you have any queries or feedback share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for further updates in future on the same.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Download and Install Sunwind Sky Kids 70 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install H96 Max RK3566 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install CORN C5 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Teclast G3M6 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Motorola XT2137-1 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)