Best Free Way to Backup Your iPhone without iTunes (2021) – Quick Guide
There were a lot of people who want to switch there device from Android to iOS, or iOS to iOS, and they want a complete backup of there device. There was a lot of request asking about “How they can take a backup of their iPhone without iTunes.” It was also useful for those who want to get rid of the slow backup process offer by Apple or want to use a partial method.
Today, we are going to share a bit of knowledge to help you with backing up your iPhone without iPhone. There were two different methods which you can use so let’s check it out. First, we recommend you to use the Wondershare MobileTrans and is available for free, and there is no premium charge at all.
How to backup iPhone without iTunes
It was quick, easy and faster, require a one-click, follow the following steps mention down below.
- Download MobileTrans on your PC
Here you go with Third-party software.
- First thing first, connect your device to PC.
- Then, Run the Mobiletrans on your PC and click Backup.
- Then Select the Media that you want to backup or if you want to compete for just select top module.
- After that, click on Start, and it will start, It shows the process in the progress bar.
- That’s it,
Ensure that, until your backup is complete, don’t unplug or power-off the device during backup. Not to mention, You can later use the same software in order to restore the backup data without overwitting the device.
Backup using iCloud
iCloud is only free up to 5GB of storage, and you need premium. So keep in mind during backing up. You can use the iCloud backup, for this, you just need an iOS 5 or later version. It will ensure to backup everything as you enable the iCloud backup.
- First, you need to turn iCloud Backup on your iPhone.
- Open your device Settings and head over to the Profile.
- After that, Select the iCloud and then choose a backup.
- There, Toogle the iCloud Backup and Select backup Now.
- That’s it.
How to check iCloud Backup
- Open your device settings and head over to the profile.
- Then, Choose the iCloud and select the storage option.
- After that, click on Manage Storage and then click on Backups.
- Select the device, and it will show your device and list of backup.
- That’s it,
Hopefully, This solves the issue so far, and you have now backup of your data. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- Download GeForce RTX 3080 Ti driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update – Easy steps
- Fix KB5003637 prevents apps from accessing event logs after installation
- Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S coming this summer with same depth as on PC
- Guide to Fix discord static sounds when streaming – Screen Sharing
- Go viral on Twitter and Facebook with the Cartoon Challenge
- Realme X7 5G Software Update Tracker – RMX2176PU – June 2021 | India – Security Patch, Fix, and Improve Performance
- Download Windows 11 Dev OS 21996.1 – How to Upgrade | 64 Bit – ISO
- How to Fix Mass Effect Legendary Edition Update Launcher Crashes and Xbox Series X Glitch
- Download and Install Motorola E7i Power XT2097-12 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Hometech HT 10MT Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)