Asus Zenfone 8 Mini appear on TUV certification, Revealed key specifications
ASUS upcoming smartphone, the Asus Zenfone 8 Mini spotted on TUV SUD certification revealed its key specification. The device seems to be quite promising so let’s take a closer look at it and know more about it.
The device will come with a 5.92-inch OLED display panel featuring a Full HD+ resolution accomplished by a 120Hz of screen refresh rate. Under the hood, the device was powered by Snapdragon 888 Mobile platform. In the terms of camera performance, the device packed a 64MP Sony IMX663 camera module.
Asus Zenfone 8 Mini Specifications
- 5.92-inch OLED FHD+ (2400×1080 pixels, a 120Hz refresh rate)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC, Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB RAM and 128GB internal-Storage.
- Rear: 64MP Sony IMX686 sensor + 12MP + 8MP
- Front: 64MP + 12MP
- 5000mAh (30W fast-charging)
- Price: Rs 55,790 (Expected)
- Register for Valorant Test Server – How to Sign-up
- Register Garena Free Fire OB29 Advance Server – How to Sign-up
- Fix Nintendo Switch Error Code 2123-1502 – How to
- Redmi 9A / 9AT (dandelion) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V18.104.22.168.QCDEUXM
- Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V22.214.171.124.RGGCNXM
- Mi 11 (venus) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V126.96.36.199.RKBCNXM
- Garena Free Fire: Redeem Codes for June 2021 – Update June 23
- Fix PUBG Mobile 90 FPS Support lags on Asus ROG Phone 5
- Download and Install Lava LMG02 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install NEC Lavie Tab E 7 SD1 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Teclast G5K8 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)