Asus ROG Phone 2 will be first smartphone comes with latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ processor. Asus ROG Phone 2 comes with model name is ASUS_I001DA, I001DB, I00DC and I00DDThis Asus ROG Phone 2 Reveals on the TEENA. This Chipset Huge With 12Gb RAM with 512Gb storage on-board. It runs latest android Pie out of the box. the smartphone scored 3613 single core and 11103 multi-core points.
In term of Dispaly, there is 6.59-inch display with full HD+ rssolution,. There has massive 5,800 to 6,000 mAh battery with 30 watt fats charging support. Moreover, there is no Notch style display. furthure, So, There is dual rear camera and single front camera camera Some other feature on the camera Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Faces detection, Touches to focus.Moreover, The smartphone measures 170.99 x 77.6 x 9.78 mm. So, this device comes with 18:9 aspect ratio and 120Hz refresh rate
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor. So, Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0. So,The top and bottom bezels appear quite slim will comes with dual stereo speakers. . Around the back, there is a dual-camera setup alongside a dual-LED flash
There is no information for there price, this device most powerfull smartphone for GAming performance, there has Snapdragon 855+ soc will bi first smartphone.
Let Us Know What did you think about this Device in Comment Section Below? Stay tuned for More Further Updates.
- Download One UI 6.0 beta 3 for the Galaxy S23 series | Firmwareby Romeshwar Prasad
- Samsung release OneUI 6 Beta 4 to Galaxy S23 | Download Firmwareby Romeshwar Prasad
- Genshin Impact 4.1 Application Date & How to Apply, Livestream Date, New Events and Weapons, Release Date & Time, Banners, Characters & Moreby Mehak
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 Classic Review: Features, Health, and Double-Tapby Love Adhikari
- PAYDAY 3 crashes or lags to improve performance.by Mehak