Optimal PC and audio settings for Apex Legends Season 12 (2022)
Apex legends are one of the Free-to-Play Battle royale games that do not need any initial introduction. As the game was earlier launched by Electronic Arts (EA) with a lot of hope and Strength. Surprisingly, With Consistent to that, they just launched a new season for their Game. Specifically, they introduced Season 12 for Apex legends which seriously have various exciting things.
Moreover, the game has already been set to its In-built PC and Audio Settings. But, after Season 12 Launch on 8th February 2022. A large majority of Apex legends players are looking for the best PC and Audio Settings that leads to an increase in their efficiency during the gameplay. Meanwhile, here we will discuss more Apex Legends Season 12 Best PC and audio settings.
Apex Legends Season 12 (2022) PC and audio settings
ThisFree-to-Play Battle Royale game is developed in such a way that every PC that processes it must have a required system requirement. Because, if your PC does not meet the official System requirements then it may possible that you may face improper functioning during gameplay. So, before knowing the PC Settings user must take a look at the below-given system requirements.
- Operating System: 64-bit Windows 7
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 / Radeon HD 7730
- GPU RAM: 1 GB
- CPU: Intel Core i3-6300 3.8GHz / AMD FX-4350 4.2 GHz Quad-Core Processor
- RAM: Minimum 6GB
- SSD: At least 80 GB of free space
After Fulfilling the System Requirement Now you are all set to adjust your In-game PC Settings as per your choice. Because It can vary from player to player gaming style. But, On a majority basis, we have found strategic settings that may help in all-new Season 12. So, Without making more discussion let’s have look at the below-stated PC Settings.
- Display Type: Full Screen
- Color Blind Mode: Personal preference
- V-Sync: Disabled
- Adaptive Resolution FPS Target: Set to 0
- Adaptive Supersampling: Greyed out
- Anti-Aliasing: Off
- Aspect Ratio: Native monitor resolution (probably 16:9, 1080p)
- Resolution: Native monitor resolution.
- Field of View: Personal preference
- Ragdolls: Medium
- Texture Streaming Budget: Medium
- Texture Filtering: Anisotropic 2X
- Model Detail: Medium
- Effects Detail: Medium
- Impact Marks: Medium
- Ambient Occlusion Quality: Medium
- Sun Shadow Coverage: Low
- Sun Shadow Detail: Low
- Spot Shadow Detail: Low
- Volumetric Lighting: Disabled
- Dynamic Spot Shadows: Disabled
Apart from the Visualization and overall settings. Audio is the next major factor that is responsible to offer a worthwhile experience in Apex legends Like games. So, Along with PC Settings let’s have a look at Audio Settings also.
- Sound Effects Volume: 100%
- Sound in Background: Off
- Dialogue Volume: 50%
- Music Volume: 0%: 35%
- Lobby Music Volume: 0%: 35%Voice Chat Record Mode: Push to Talk
- Open Mic Record Threshold: 785
- Master Volume: 100%
- Incoming Voice Chat Volume: 100%
- Disable Voice Chat: Off
- Convert Incoming Voice to Chat Text: Off
Overall, These are the best PC and Audio Settings Proved as offering the best experience in Apex Legends Season 12. Hopefully, we can now expect that you all guys have Accurate content about Apex Legends Season 12 Best PC, and audio settings. And, also well-known about the minimum system requirement for Apex legends. With Regards to this, If any user has any queries share them with us in the comment section down below.