How to Obtain the Apex Legends Prime Gaming Reward (May 2022)
Once again, Apex Legends comes to Prime Gaming, and they have released the exclusive Newcastle Ston Skin bundle for this month.
Take advantage of Apex Legends: Newcastle Prime.
Before proceeding, you should have an active Prime Gaming account and link your account with Twtich. If you don’t have Prime Gaming, then you can sign-up for a 30-day trial to claim these rewards. After successfully setting up the account, you can link it to get the reward.
There are three exclusive items available. Check these out.
- Stone Skies, Newcastle Character Skin
- Newcastle Banner Frame-Cellular The Real Teal Peacekeeper Weapon Skin
Steps to claim Apex Legends Prime Skins
Big shield, bigger heart 🛡️❤️
Unlock Stone Skies Newcastle, the Real Teal Peacekeeper, and matching Banner Frame this month through #PrimeGaming.
— Apex Legends (@PlayApex) May 19, 2022
You must connect your EA account to Twitch, which will be done automatically during the claim process.
- Visit Apex Legends Prime Gaming Reward Page.
- Then, click on Claim Now and then it will ask you to sign in with your account credentials.
- After that, it will redirect you to the account-linking page.
- After verifying the link, you can click on the Claim the Skin button.
- That’s it!
Once you’re through with this, you can now boot your Apex Legends Your rewards will be in the invitatory. These rewards will be available for this month only, and we can assume there will be more rewards.