Google will discontinue support for Android 2.3.7 on September 27.
To encourage users to upgrade to Android 3.0, Google previously announced that devices running Android 2.3.7 or lower will be unable to sign in and will also be unable to access any Google application, including YouTube. Additionally, all of this is done for the benefit of the users, as we all know Google is extremely concerned with the security and privacy of its users.
Additionally, Google released Android version 2.3.7 in early 2011. That was nearly ten years after Google announced their intention to discontinue service below this Android version device. Meanwhile, in this article, we will discuss Google Discontinued Services on Smartphones running Android versions lower than 2.3.7: The following is a comprehensive list of devices.
Google has discontinued support for Android 2.3.7 and earlier smartphones:
As the Android version was launched in early 2011, a slew of smartphone manufacturers launched their own devices at the time. However, Google has officially announced that it will no longer serve devices running Android 2.3.7 or lower in order to protect user privacy and security.
Google officials stated in an official notification that devices running Android version 2.3.7 or lower may be unable to access any Google services after September 27th. Meanwhile, you will be unable to access your Google account following this date. However, attempting to do so results in an error. You will be unable to access apps such as Youtube, Google Play Store, Google Music, and other Google-based services collectively. Therefore, ensure that you migrate your Google account from a lower-end Android smartphone to a higher-end model.
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi 9 Prime | Root Your Device
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Sunwind Sky 7 E200 | Root Your Device
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi 9T | Root Your Device
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra (CAS) | Root Your Device
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Neffos X20 (MT6761) | Root Your Device
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Asus ROG Phone 5 ZS673KS | Root Your Device
- Download Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22478.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G | Root Your Device
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Blackview BV6300 Pro | Root Your Device
- Download and Install Wigor V4 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Realme C25Y RMX3265 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)