Download Android 13 GApps for your Device: How to Flash Android 13 Custom ROM GApps
Google Mobile Service is an integrated part of Android, and it brings a lot of functionality to the device, which includes Entertainment things as YouTube, and the Google play store to download apps.
If you flash Custom ROM on your device, which doesn’t have Google Apps by default, you need to manually install the Google App by using Gapps. You can find a different combination of Gapps, a packed set of Google applications.
Download Gapps for Android 13
There are various Gapps available to download, most of which were open-source and developed by well-known developers.
- Your device should charge above 80%
- Check Gapps Package with your device’s CPU Architecture
- Your device should have TWRP
How to Install Gapps on Android 13
You can find the complete list of Gapps here; based on your choice, do download the package. Here we have taken the vanilla version of Android 13 for the instructions. Android 13 GApps via LiteGapps, W
Note: Do consider flashing the Gapps with the rom. Do Clean Flash,
- Starting with botting your device to the TWRP Recovery Mode.
- To Start flashing Gapps, We will first clean for this. Tap on the Wipe button.
- Check the checkbox for all except your Storage (Like internal Storage, Micro SD Card, USB-OTG)
- Next, Swipe to Wipe; revert back to the menu once it finishes.
- Now you can start flashing your ROM, By taping on the Install Menu.
- Browse your file from device storage; First, Choose your ROM and Add the Gapps file by clicking on the Add More Zip.
- After that, Swipe to install and Wait for it to install.
- For encrypted users: Do wipe with Format Data, Decrypted Users: You must install the DFE file.
- Click on Reboot; that’s it!
Alternative: You can use the GApps Installer
In this way, you can download and install the Google Apps after flashing the custom ROM on your Android Device; for this, you need to have Google Installer; you can download Google Installer here.
- Start with downloading the Google Installer, and then tap on it to begin installing it on your device.
- After that, it will ask you to grant permission to install Gapps from an unknown source.
- Next, you need to accept and wait for it to finish installing on your device.
- That’s it, and You need to restart your app.