How to Remove Bloatware (advert) from Any Infinix Phone Without Rooting or Using a PC: Quick Guide Uninstall the System App
Today, most Android phones come with bloatware, which is always a big problem for people. In the past, manufacturers used to do this because it helped the OEMs to cut down on the price of the device by putting a lot of bloatware in their skins. But now it’s annoying because of weired notification, and more apps than before.
If you have an Infinix smartphone, this article will show you how to get rid of bloatware without having to root the phone or use a PC. Some of the system apps can be removed, but you can turn them off too if you don’t want to remove. Some system apps used to be part of your device’s own OS. They were called “core apps.”
Infinix phones come with an XOS custom skin based on Android that is likely to make your phone feel new after you remove the boatware. Check it out without further ado.
How to Remove Bloatware from any Infinix Smartphone-xOS
There are two ways to do something. Use any of these that you like.
- Bloatware can be removed from any Infinix phone without having to root it.
- Delete any bloatware from any Infinix smartphone without having to use a computer to do it.
Using a computer
To make things easier, you may undertake the procedure of removing bloatware from any Infinix phone using your computer.
Enable Developer Mode.
The first thing you need to do is turn on “Developer Mode.
- Open Device Settings and head over to My Phone.
- Then, tap 5–6 times on the build number until it says “You are already a developer.”
- Once, you enable the Developer option. Now you need to enable USB debugging.
Enable USB Debugging.
- Open Device Settings, and scroll down to “System.”
- From there, tap on the developer option and then scroll down to USB Debugging.
- Toggle to enable USB Debugging.
Connect your device to the PC using a USB cable.
- Once you plug in your device, it will pop up a dialogue box for “Allow USB Debugging.”
- Tap on Always, and then download the package name app on your device from the Google Play Store. (The Package Name app will help us get the package name of the apps that are installed on your device.)
- Open the package name app, and there with respect to the application, it will show the package name.
- On CMD, type adb shell pm uninstall-k –user 0 package_name (example: adb shell pm uninstall-k –user 0 com.transsnet.store to unistall Transsnet store) to remove the apps on your device.
- If you have uninstalled the wrong app, then to revert it, use the following command: db shell cmd package install–existing package_name (Example: db shell cmd package install–existing com.transsnet.store) to install the app.
Infinix Bootloader: List of Package Names
Here are some of the Infinix Bootloader apps package names, to make it easier for you.
If your device has some other bootloader, then look into the package name and perform the adb shell command to remove those bootloaders from your device.
NOTE: After enabling USB Debugging, if it doesn’t show you the “Allow USB Debugging” dialogue box after connecting your device to the PC, then use the following guide.
- Downlaod the Platform Tools package, downlaod here…
After downloading, Unzip it using Winrar.
- Next, Install adb setup and then open CMD (Command Prompt)
- After that, type “adb devices” and then your device should promot “Allow USB Debugging” dialog box.
- To recheck, type “adb devices” again and it will show your authorized device.
- That’s it!
You can’t get rid of all the bloatware on your phone, but you can remove it from the app drawer, the notification area, and other places. If you want to do this, look at the next set of instructions down below.
- Long-press on the app icon, and then tap on App Info to enter in the app details of the apps.
- From there, at the bottom, click on the disable button and confirm your action.
- That’s it!
Now you won’t be receiving any notifications and they will disappear from your device homescreen. Not to mention, there are some apps which you can’t hide or disable, but most of the apps can be. Also, for apps that you can’t disable, muting the notification can help you.
- Open the notification panel, then long-tap on the app’s notification banner.
- Then, at the top of the screen, click on the settings page.
- Disable the notification and it will no longer bother you in the future.
- That’s it!
Hopefully, this guide has been useful. You should now be able to remove bloatware from any Infinix smartphone without having to root it. Thank you for coming with us. We want to know what you think and how you feel about it. if you have a question, please leave it in the comment box below.
- Download and Install Vivo iqoo U3x Standard Edition PD2143 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install DEXP K48 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Vivo Y51 2020 PD2044F Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Samsung Galaxy A02 SM-A022G Combination File (Firmware)
- Download and Install Samsung Galaxy A2 All version Combination File (Firmware)
- Download Samsung Galaxy Expert RAW v1.0.00.21 and How to use Guide
- The Best Free and Paid Video Editing Apps for Android and iOS in 2022
- Download and Install Samsung Galaxy A7 All Version Combination File (Firmware)
- Download and Install Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus All Version Combination File (Firmware)
- Download and Install Samsung Galaxy A6 All Version Combination File (Firmware)
- How to Enable Multi-Factor Authentication on Your Rot Games Account