How to Set a Custom Call Background, Change the Call Background, and Modify the Incoming Call Background and Caller Display on an Android Device
Are you looking for a way to personalize your Samsung phone? Did you know that you can customize the background of incoming calls on your device? By default, the call screen displays a video of moving gradient colors, but you can choose any photo or video from your gallery instead. Follow these simple steps to set a custom call background:
Change Incoming Call Screen Background on Samsung Devices: A Step-by-Step Guide”
- Open the Phone app and tap the three-dot menu.
- Tap “Call background” and then tap “Background.”
- Tap the + icon to select a photo or video from the gallery.
- If you are using a video, tap the Trim button (the scissors icon) to edit it down to 15 seconds or less.
- We recommend leaving the “Use video sound as ringtone” option turned off, as the audio in your video may not sound like a ringtone and you could potentially miss calls.
- Tap “Set as call background” to apply the image or video to all of your contacts.
If you have upgraded to One UI 5, you can also set custom call backgrounds for individual contacts. Here’s how:
- Open the Contacts app and select a contact.
- Tap “Edit,” then tap “View more” and select “Call background.”
- Tap “Background” and then tap the + icon to select an image or video from the gallery.
- Tap “Set as call background” to apply the image or video to that specific contact.
Thank you for using our service. We hope this tutorial has helped you add a personal touch to your Samsung phone by customizing the call screen background.
- Realme X7 Max 5G Rolling out stable Realme UI 4.0 Android 13 Update
- How to Download and Install Fortnite on Android Devices
- How to use Microsoft Phone Link to sync your Android phone with Windows PCs
- The Best Upcoming Smartphone in February for Every Budget
- Download Samsung Pass from the Microsoft Store, available for Windows 10 and 11.