How To Edit and Add Subtitle Text To YouTube Videos After Uploading
YouTube offers automatic-generated subtitles, but it had many mistakes, so if you want to add Subtitles to your YouTube Video. Adding subtitles to the video is likely to be an amazing way to interact with Youtube Video. Therefore, you can either add a video to the published video or add subtitles while publishing the video.
It is quite easy to perform. YouTube Studio was having this feature pre-built for adding a subtitle to the timeframe of your selected video. Not to mention, it wouldn’t affect your existing video views or likes so far. Today we will share how you can edit and add subtitle text to your YouTUbe Video after uploading, so follow the following instructions mention down below.
After uploading a video to YouTube, you can add a subtitle text
It’s quite helpful to have a subtitle. YouTubers confirm that YouTube Subtitle has helped them boost international audiences and their own regional audience. Here is the detailed step-by-step guide. Without further ado, let’s begin.
- Open YouTube and then click on your profile.
- You can find your profile placed in the upper-right corner of the display.
- Then, Click on “Youtube Studio”, and then it opens a new page.
- Navigate to the left panel and then select “Video” from the list.
- Then, Click on the “Pencil” option placed next to the video.
- Next, go to Subtitles and then Select language.
- After that, there you found ADD button.
- Which will be under Video Subtitles, Under Subtitles.
- There will be three different option as
- Upload File
- Type Manually
- Select accordingly.
- Click on Type Manually
- The first thing you see is divided into two different categories as the right side of your video and then on the Caption box’s right, meanwhile, at the bottom of the timestamp.
- By dragging the timestamp, enter the CAPTION for your video.
- You can also use the Time-stamp within the CAPTION box placed next to it.
- After adding the subtitle, click on “+CAPTION”, and the Caption will be added.
- A caption is to be added on the upper-left panel.
- That’s it. Once you ok with the subtitle, Publish/ Update the video.
H.opefully, this article helps you, and you have been successful now able to add subtitle text to youtube video after uploading. For further queries, please share with us in the comment section down below.
- Download and Install Vivo iqoo U3x Standard Edition PD2143 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install DEXP K48 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Vivo Y51 2020 PD2044F Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Samsung Galaxy A02 SM-A022G Combination File (Firmware)
- Download and Install Samsung Galaxy A2 All version Combination File (Firmware)
- Download Samsung Galaxy Expert RAW v1.0.00.21 and How to use Guide
- The Best Free and Paid Video Editing Apps for Android and iOS in 2022
- Download and Install Samsung Galaxy A7 All Version Combination File (Firmware)
- Download and Install Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus All Version Combination File (Firmware)
- Download and Install Samsung Galaxy A6 All Version Combination File (Firmware)
- How to Enable Multi-Factor Authentication on Your Rot Games Account