How to add a Participant to Apple Card – Share with someone
Apple recently announced their latest shareplay functionality, where now with your Apple Card you can share with your friends, family member or someone else from your contact list. It gives you additional functionality to spend and utilize the Apple Card.
Today, in this article we will share how you can add a participant to your Apple Card. Follow the following instruction step-by-step.
How to add a Participant to you’re Apple Card
- Open Wallet
- Then Click on Settings placed on the upper-right corner of the app
- Next tap on Share My Card and then click on continue
- Choose the family member from the list and then click on Add as participant
- Set the transaction limit, which can be spent by the participant
- Therefore, the Participant needs to accept and complete the details.
- Click on Next and that’s it!
Hopefully, this article remains helpful for you and have successfully added a participant to your Apple Card. Thanks for being with us, we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below.
- Download GeForce RTX 3080 Ti driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update – Easy steps
- Fix KB5003637 prevents apps from accessing event logs after installation
- Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S coming this summer with same depth as on PC
- Guide to Fix discord static sounds when streaming – Screen Sharing
- Go viral on Twitter and Facebook with the Cartoon Challenge
- Redmi 9 (lancelot) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V22.214.171.124.QJCTRXM
- Redmi 9C NFC (angelican) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V126.96.36.199.QCSMIXM
- POCO X3 Pro (vayu) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V188.8.131.52.RJUTWXM
- Redmi Note 5 (whyred) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V184.108.40.206.PEICNXM
- Redmi 9A (dandelion) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V220.127.116.11.QCDIDXM