How to add a Co-Owner – Share Apple Card with Someone
Apple recently introduces new functionality, where you can add someone from your list to add as a co-owner. So if you also wonder, how you can add someone you trust as a Co-Owner of your Apple Card.
It is quite easy to perform on your device, all you need to do is simply invite and then accepted by both end to complete the setup. Today in this article we will share an in-depth guide to perform this task, follow the instruction step-by-step.
How to share your Apple Card – Co-Owner
- Open your Wallet
- Tap on setting appears on the upper-right corner
- Then, Click on Share my card and then click on continue to proceed to invite a family member.
- Then, choose to invite people to Family Sharing
- Click on Become Co-Owners and then Set the total income
- Then, Click on Send Invitation
- That’s it!
After this, your recipient will receive the notification for “You are invited to share an Apple Card with person name”.
- Click on Continue and by verifying the details
- Tap on Next placed on the upper-right corner
- That’s it! Both require to Accept the Accept Standard
- That’s it!
So, by doing this you can simply co-Ownership someone. Hopefully, this guide remains helpful for you and have successfully added someone to your apple card. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share it with us in the comment section down below.
- Download GeForce RTX 3080 Ti driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update – Easy steps
- Fix KB5003637 prevents apps from accessing event logs after installation
- Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S coming this summer with same depth as on PC
- Guide to Fix discord static sounds when streaming – Screen Sharing
- Go viral on Twitter and Facebook with the Cartoon Challenge
- Redmi 9 (lancelot) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V220.127.116.11.QJCTRXM
- Redmi 9C NFC (angelican) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V18.104.22.168.QCSMIXM
- POCO X3 Pro (vayu) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V22.214.171.124.RJUTWXM
- Redmi Note 5 (whyred) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V126.96.36.199.PEICNXM
- Redmi 9A (dandelion) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V188.8.131.52.QCDIDXM