Activate Dark Mode on your Windows 11 PC – How To
Windows has officially launched its latest generation operating system, Windows 11. Where it brings a lot of major changes and improvements, meanwhile, is currently in the rolling stage. Meanwhile, a lot of users are working on the developer preview of windows.
Dark Mode has always been an elegant workspace, wherein windows are first introduced in Windows 10. So if you are always working on Windows 11 and wondering how you can activate Dark Mode on Windows 11. Today in this article we will be sharing a complete guide step by step follow the following instructions mentioned down below.
Activate Dark Mode on your Windows 11 PC
Before proceeding, you should know that Dark Mode or any other customization will only work with the activated version of Windows. If your windows aren’t activated, then you won’t be able to turn on Dark Mode on Windows 11 so without further ado, let’s check it out.
How to Enable Dark mode on Windows 11
- Right-click on the blank space on the home screen
- Then, Click on Personalize from the drop-down menu.
- Then, choose colour appear on left-panel
- Next, select Dark Color from the
- choose your colour option and select Dark.
- That’s it!
Enable Dark Mode Theme
- Right-click on the free space of a desktop
- Click on Personalized and then click on the theme from the right-panel
- Now, choose the Windows (Dark) theme option.
- That’s it!
This is how you are supposed to enable Dark mode on Windows 11 both including theme and colour across Windows 11. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share it with us In the comment section down below.
- Micromax launched IN 2b under Rs 10,000 with UniSoc SoC in India
- Oneplus 10 pro may introduce Under Display camera Concept- Check Key Specification
- Realme 8s expected to launch soon in india with 6GB and 8GB configuration
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Spotted on TENNA reveals 12GB + 256GB Configuration, Launch Imminent
- ZTE Axon 30 will launch soon globally in September
- Micromax In 2b officially Launched in India with UNISOC T610 chipset
- What are the key Specs for All-new Realme GT Flash?
- What are the Expected Specifications for Upcoming Realme Laptops
- What are the Expected key Specs for the Upcoming Realme Pad?
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3 Expected Price in European Market
- Tecno Pop 5 launched with Android 10 Go, 6.1-Inch HD+ IPS LCD, and SC7731E