Vivo Z1 Pro Comes with 32MP In-display Selfie camera, Snapdragon 712 Soc
Vivo launches its new Z smartphone in India called; as Vivo Z1 Pro. It comes with the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 Soc, 5,000 mAh battery with 18W fast charging and 32MP in the Display selfie camera and lots of new features and sensor.
The Vivo Z1 Pro powered by powerful latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 Soc with Adreno 616 GPU. The 712 SoC built on a 10nm based processor with 64-bit architecture. This chipset coupled with the 6GB RAM and 128GB storage onboard. It runs the latest Android Pie based on Funtouch OS 4.
This device has a triple Rear camera and single 32MP In-Display selfie camera, Which captures high-quality pictures and shoots videos. It also features to 4K support video recording at 30fps. Moreover, Some other feature on the camera Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Faces detection, Touches to focus.
This device has massive 5,000 mAh battery with 18W fast charging support, it has MicroUSB port, it good for Vivo user, you can easily charge your smartphone and use almost 2 days. Vivo Z1 pro has full HD+ resolution display.
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, Rear mounted fingerprint sensor, gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor. Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5. it comes with 3D gradient finish on the backside
Let us Know What did you think about this Device in Comment Section Below? Stay tuned for More Further Updates.
- Government of India plans to keep its citizen under microscope of surveillance, Assaults on Privacy -Say’s VPN Service Providers
- Samsung released Expert RAW v1.0.02.6 with better Adobe Lightroom support and is available for more Galaxy devices.
- How to download the Garena Free Fire OB34 Rampage Update
- How to Download and Install Android 13 Beta 2.1 on Your Phone
- Download and Install Hisense U963 HLTE100E Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)